I saw these 50 questions over on Christine’s blog: Love Life Surf last night and it seemed like a perfect thing for a Friday.
1. What are you wearing? I just put the kids to bed so I’m wearing my evening “comfies”: my super comfy Ragnar Relay sweatshirt that I got last year when I ran Ragnar So Cal and Navy blue MEXX Yoga pants.
Bed time fashion.
2. Ever been in love? Yes
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Yes
4. How tall are you? 5’2?
5. How much do you weigh? 20lbs less than I did when I started this blog 4 years ago.
6. Any tattoos? Yes – a dolphin on the inside of my right ankle. I swam competitively in high school.
I have the world’s skinniest ankles and apparently I need to shave my legs.
7. Any piercings? A bunch. 4 on my left ear lobe, 1 on my left ear cartilage, 1 on my right ear lobe and my belly button was pierced.
8. OTP (one true pair, favorite fictional couple)? I don’t think that I’m familiar with this term but my favourite fictional couple is Tina Fey and Steve Carroll in Date Night.
9. Favorite show? The Big C, Orange is the New Black, Mad Men, Pretty Little Liars, Breaking Bad – incidentally all of those shows are on NetFlix.
10. Favorite bands? New Kids on the Block.
11. Something you miss? My dog, Molly.
12. Favorite song? Klingande by Jubel – I’m listening to it now.
13. How old are you? 39
14. Zodiac sign? Cancer
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Respect – someone who treats me and everyone else they meet in the way they would like to be treated.
16. Favorite Quote? If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.
17. Favorite actor? Matt Damon
18. Loud music or soft? Loud – I love to drive with my music loud in the van on my way to and from work.
20. Where do you go when you’re sad? Out for a run.
21. How long does it take you to shower? Usually not long, like 7 min before bed. After a LONG run I take my sweet time in the shower to stretch.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Just me? 15 minutes. If I have to get the kids ready too? Then an hour.
23. Ever been in a physical fight? Not as an adult. – ditto
24. Turn on? An appreciation for healthy eating and living active.
25. Turn off? Disrespect.
26. The reason I started blogging? To motivate myself to be more active.
27. Fear? Something bad happening to my kids.
28. Last thing that made you cry? Finding out a friend is dealing with a medical issue.
29. Last time you said you loved someone? Tonight when saying goodnight to my kids and wishing my hubby luck in his hockey game.
30. Meaning behind the name of your blog? I wanted a name that would demonstrate that I was living a fit life and leading by example. By fitness, I mean the Darwinian definition of fitness – live long by being the fittest.
31. Last book you read? I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban
32. The book you’re currently reading? Malcolm Gladwell’s The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference.
33. Last show you watched? Wahlburgers.
34. Last person you talked to? My daughter Brooke.
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My husband.
36. Favorite food? Chocolate.
37. Place you want to visit?
38. Last place you were? I’m assuming this means the last place that I traveled. That would be Lake Placid New York.
39. Do you have a crush?
40. Last time you kissed someone? Tonight – I kissed hubby before he left for hockey, and all three of my daughters when tucking them in to bed.
41. Last time you were insulted? No idea – that’s probably a good thing.
42. Favorite flavor of sweet? Chocolate.
43. What instruments do you play? Instruments? What’s that?
44. Favorite piece of jewelry?
45. Last sport you played? Road hockey with my kids.
46. Last song you sang? All About that Bass
47. Favorite chat up line? huh? – ditto
48. Have you ever used it? No
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? Last night – I went to a country line dancing class with my friends Julie, Tracy, Caroline and Karen.
50. Who should answer these questions next? YOU!