- Finish the Chilly Half Marathon on Sunday in under 2 hours and 15 min without getting injured and to have an awesome time running with my training partner, Emma (@egrrrl).
- Eat Clean(er): Buy more fruits and veggies and reach for those as snacks instead of the baked pre-packaged crap that seems to be finding it’s way into my cupboards and my mouth lately.
- Meal Plan: I’m sure I would spend less money, and eat clean(er) if I just took an hour each weekend to plan out our dinners and buy the food necessary in order to cook those meals.
- Run at least 10k every weekend: I’ve been skipping my weekend training runs lately. In order to not let my Ragnar So Cal relay team down I’m going to have to train a lot harder than I am now.
- Run 120 km this month: If I run 30k/week then I can accomplish this.
- Go to bed earlier: I’ve been staying up to midnight lately playing Ticket to Ride on my ipad (I’m seriously addicted to that game!). I’m sure training and eating clean(er) will be easier if I’m not sleep-deprived
March is roaring in like a lion with the half marathon, and my goal is for it to go out like a lion too with hard training and healthy, mindful eating.