Hey guys! Today is the first day of the September Blog Writing Challenge and I’d like to welcome all of you back, and send out a warm welcome to everyone who’s new to the challenge. If you’re new, all you have to do is:
- Add a new post to your blog – today we’re sharing our pre and post workout routines
- Share a link to your post in my comments below.
- Read, comment & share others’ posts.
- Rinse, lather and repeat for each day of the month.
Here’s my pre and post workout routines:
- Coffee… Coffee is a must. I cannot function without it:
- Fuel… I cannot workout on an empty stomach. I’m one of those rare people who can still run with a steak dinner in their tummy, but do not ever ask me to try that with nothing in me. It doesn’t work. My favourite fuel lately is a pack of Dole Live Right Bites and a hard-boiled egg:
- Charge the iPhone… Actually this step comes before coffee:
My post workout routine may be a bit different from most people’s because 5 times a week, I workout on my lunch hour. I’m sharing this though, because I get asked quite frequently what I do before returning to my desk.
- I don’t shower. Instead I towel dry my body.
- I get changed into my work clothes.
- I re-apply my deodorant.
- I splash fresh water on my face to remove the sweat and dirt, then dry my face off.
- I blow dry my hair with a small travel blow dryer.
- I brush my hair & return to my desk.