Running Rachel and I have teamed up to put together a fun little year long challenge for the online running community – the goal is to inspire us all to run as many miles in 2012 as we can. We’ve called it the “Doh! Challenge: I run, You run, We all run!“, because:
To join in on the fun:
- It’s on DailyMile.com, so step 1 to participate is to create an account on DailyMile.com.
- After you’ve created an account on DailyMile.com join the challenge by navigating to the “Doh! Challenge: I run, You run, We all run!“ via this LINK.
- Then run (or walk) – all running or walking counts (but not cycling cause that’s a little unfair to those who’re running/walking).
- Log all of your running or walking on DailyMile.com. You can use GPS to sync your runs on DailyMile.com with either a Garmin, Nike+ or the iSmoothRun iPhone app, or you can manually input your runs on DailyMile.com. Because this is a FUN & FRIENDLY challenge we don’t require any proof.
These last two steps are VERY important, so pay attention….
- Encourage each other ALL YEAR LONG to keep on moving & logging miles. The great thing about DailyMile.com is that you can visit the challenge page to see all of the participants and find the participants who are struggling to accumulate miles and then encourage them on their personal profile pages. Like I said, this is a FUN & FRIENDLY challenge meant to inspire us all run as many miles in 2012 as we can.
- Have fun!
I’m really looking forward to us all having a great year of running/walking in 2012!
NOTE: THE PRIZE IS A SENSE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT. THERE ARE NO SPONSORS, AND THERE ARE NO PLANS TO ADD ANY AS THIS IS JUST FOR FUN.