Recently, my friend Jack Straw Lane wrote a post recently about things she’s seen people do when they think no one is looking. I thought it was really cute, and because she actually lives near me, I started wondering what embarrassing things I may have done that she could have possibly observed. (I’d also like to take this moment to thank her for not calling me out if she has observed my crazy antics). This of course, planted a seed in my little blonde head … Why don’t I just out myself and share with you the crazy things *I* do when I *think* no one is looking.
Crazy things I do when I think no one is looking:
- I sing New Kids on The Block songs at the top of my lungs. If I ‘m at home, I may even bust out the Hangin’ Tough video and dance along with the Boston Five, therefore creating my own personal NKOTB workout video. (As an aside, why haven’t they released a workout DVD?? I’d buy it.)
- I pluck my chin hairs when I ‘m stopped at traffic lights ” for some reason the visor mirror in my van is perfect for helping me find these.
- Instead of casually stepping out of my underwear and picking them up when I change them, I flick them up with my foot and catch them.
- When I ‘m deep in thought working on a problem I pull/grab the sides of my hair with each hand, and pull it out in front of me as if to measure that the two sides are even.
- I wear velcro rollers in my hair while I ‘m driving to work:
Now it’s your turn ” what crazy things do you do when you think no one is looking?