Hey gang! How’s it going? Can you believe it’s Friday already?
When was the last time you had a good laugh? Did you know that laughter triggers healthy physical changes in the body. Humor and laughter strengthen your immune system, boost your energy, diminish pain, and protect you from the damaging effects of stress. Best of all, this priceless medicine is fun, free, and easy to use.
Here are some ideas to help you have a good laugh:
- At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
- Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.
- Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
- Put your garbage can on your desk and label it “in”
- Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has Gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
- Finish all your sentences with “in accordance with the prophecy.”
- Don’t use any punctuation marks
- As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
- Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer.
- Specify that your drive-through order is “to go”.
- Sing along at the opera.
- Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don’t rhyme.
- Put mosquito netting around your work area. Play a tape of jungle sounds all day.
- Five days in advance, tell your friends you can’t attend their party because you’re not in the mood.
- Have your coworkers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Hard Kim.
- When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling “run for your lives, they’re loose!!”
- Tell your children over dinner. “due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.”