Looking for a great easy DIY Gift In a Jar? How about this Peppermint Hot Chocolate Mix in a Jar. This easy and yummy DIY gift is perfect for friends, teachers coaches and more, trust me – we made this for 22 teachers this year! It was so easy to make and we even included some free printable labels to decorate your jar.
- 1/2 cup Powdered Milk
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup crushed Candy Canes (about 3)
- 1/4 cup Mini Marshmallows
- Layer ingredients in order listed above into pint jar, pressing firmly after each layer.
- Seal with lid and decorate. We used a ribbon, a candy cane, and the hot chocolate labels
And here are the labels – we printed these and mounted them on red card stock:
How many teacher gifts do you have to prepare this Christmas?
Pin it for later: