I ‘m having a crazy busy hectic day, and I had a crazy hectic night last night, so Day 20 of the August Healthy Living / Fitness Blogger Writing Challenge is a rush post thumb-typed on my phone ” I am so sorry! I promise you I ‘ll have a better one typed up for tomorrow. (Forgive me?). Today we’re writing about our:
5 Must Have Fitness Items
- Shoes: Some people can run barefoot, but I’ve had a history of plantar fasciitis, so shoes are a complete must for me.
- My iPhone: I cannot run without it. I need the music to distract me, and the GPS because if I can’t post my distance to DailyMile/Twitter/FaceBook I get all twitchy. Big kudos to Katja who managed to get out there and run today despite having a broken iPhone ” you rock girl! I could not do that.
- Water: I love my Clean water bottle and can’t run without it:
- Socks: I tried to run without them once but it wasn’t pretty. I have done spinning and BodyPump classes without them though and I survived.
- An elastic band: I can’t stand my hair in my face while I ‘m running
What are your 5 must have fitness items?