Goal setting is one of those things that I strongly believe in. Every morning, when I arrive to work, instead of making a Ã…”To Do Ã‚Â list, I make a goal list. For me, there’s something different in the semantics ” a Ã‹Å“To do Ã‚Â is something I hope to get around to doing, while a goal is something I will strive my very best to accomplish. So with that in mind, today we’re concluding the August Healthy Living / Fitness Blogger Writing Challenge with a list of our September goals.
- To finish the Ontario Women’s Sprint Triathlon in under 90 minutes on September 2
- To do the Pretty Muddy 5k in Columbus Ohio on September 29, 2012 (I ‘m hoping to convince a pile of my girl friends to make it a girls only weekend adventure out of it)
- To do those two races and stay married …
- To arrive to work before 9 am every day
- To run a total of 100km during the month of September
What are your September goals?
PS – Thank you to everyone who participated in the challenge this month! I greatly enjoyed getting to know all of you, and was deeply inspired by your commitment to fitness, health and also to the challenge. You guys all ROCK! Please be sure to take a moment to check out the topics that I’ve posted for September’s challenge ” once again, there’s no need to sign up and there’s no need to commit to writing every single post. Just link up and comment when you can!